|A delicious and healthy excuse…|
|It really did fit into one bowl…
with room to spare!!
- 1 small purple cabbage, cut into pieces small enough to process
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 4 tablespoons lowfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Splenda (you can use sugar if you like)
- 1 1/2 cups Craisins
- Shred the cabbage and carrots in a food processor. (You can do it by hand too if you like)
- Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, and Splenda.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the Craisins and stir until the Craisins are evenly distributed.
- Serve chilled.