|How can you resist this salad?!!!!|
- 16 oz romaine lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 barbecued chicken breasts, shredded into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the romaine lettuce, avocadoes, chicken, and grape tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the balsamic vinegar, raspberry syrup, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the pepper and salt over the salad, then pour the dressing over the salad.
- Lightly toss to evenly coat the salad.
- Serve to your hungry family!