|Remember the Spice Packet Shnitzel?!|
Oh, and don’t forget to wait for the bloopers after the movie credits ;-)…have fun and enjoy the show!!
- 3–4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 2 cups unflavored bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Spice Pack Mix
- Nonstick vegetable spray
- 1 large “Ziplock” gallon bag
- 1 very sharp knife
- 1 large skillet
- Mix bread crumbs and Spice Packet mix in a large gallon size “Ziplock” bag.
- Rinse cutlets under cool water.
- Slice the cutlets in half lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Place five or six cutlets in the bag.
- Seal and shake until all the cutlets are completely coated with bread crumbs.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick vegetable spray, turn heat to medium/high.
- Place the cutlets in a single layer in the skillet and cook until the edges of the cutlets start to turn white, around 5 minutes.
- Spray the cutlets with vegetable spray then flip.
- Cook another 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- If the cutlets seem to be browning too quickly, turn the heat down to medium.
- Cook cutlets in batches then serve warm.
- You can also bake the cutlets in a 350° F oven. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable spray. Spread cutlets in a single layer on the pan. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
I’d love to hear from you!! Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions and recipes after each blog!!! Don’t forget to pass this blog on to your friends and family!!