|Grilled Hamburger Cake!
It really looks like Cake!!
On Purim wicked Haman plotted the Jews’ disaster,
But G-d foiled his plans through Mordechai and Esther.
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 7 cups instant dried mash potatoes
- 1/4 cup chicken consume mix
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 10 cups boiling water
- ketchup for garnish
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Divide beef into two.
- Form two large patties from the ground beef.
- Grill until cooked through, flipping once- around 10 minutes.
- Spread barbecue sauce on burgers during grilling.
- Remove from grill.
- While the beef is cooking prepare the potatoes.
- Combine all the dry ingredients until throughly mixed.
- Add boiling water and margarine and stir until completely smooth.
- Place one of the patties on a large heat-proof plate.
- Cover generously with mashed potatoes and smooth.
- Top with the next patty.
- “Frost” the layers with rest of the potatoes.
- You can use a pastry bag to pipe borders and decorations on the “cake”, and can make a “ridged” edge by running a serrated knife along the outside of the “frosted cake”.
- Drizzle ketchup along the edge of the cake for additional decoration.
- Slice and serve warm to your surprised guests!
I’d love to hear from you!! Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions and recipes after each blog!!! Don’t forget to pass this blog on to your friends and family!!