|Watch out…these are yummy with
an added kick!! Make sure you have
enough – they go fast!!!
|The Jumbo Potato Cutter|
- 8–10 large carrots, peeled and cut into thin slices, like “fries”
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450° F.
- Grease and/or line a large cookie sheet
- Toss the sliced carrots with olive oil, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the fries in a single layer on your baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, then flip the fries over and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until crisp.
- Serve warm.