|The Rutger’s Chabad Dorm…
- Nonstick vegetable spray
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Pasta (Goldbaums GFE!!)
- 3–4 slices American cheese (I use the ones from the 3 lb brick), torn into large pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt (optional)
- Preheat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Add milk, pasta and cheese.
- Warm, stirring occasionally, until cheese is completely melted and the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Small red potatoes
- Canola oil for frying
- Spiral cutter tool
- Long skewers
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oil over medium-high heat to 350° F.
- Using the spiral cutter tool, cut a potato into one long spiral.
- Push a skewer all the way through the center of the potato, opening up the spiral on the skewer.
- Place into the hot oil maintaining the 350° F temperature.
- Fry the potato until crispy.
- Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Sprinkle the fries with salt.
- Serve hot!
Just some stuff I’ve been up to…