|We love the spice packets!!|
|Erev Shabbat Fun!|
but so yummy!!
(How long can you tread water…ha, ha, ha)
- 2 large kielbasa, sliced in half lengthwise and then in ¼” thick slices
- 4 large zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise and then in ¼” thick slices
- 1–2 Italian seasoning spice packets
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 pound penne noodles
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Add the kielbasa and stir fry until it starts to brown.
- Add the zucchini and spice packet(s).
- Stir fry until the zucchini is tender (we like it a little mushier).
- Add the cooked penne and toss to combine.
- Cook until pasta is heated through an additional one to two minutes.
- Serve hot.
- 1. I like to use chicken and beef blend kielbasa for this recipe. In the event that you can’t find some in your local store you can substitute Polish sausages or knockwurst.
- 2. You can use more zucchini in this recipe if you like with similar results.
- 3. If you like your dishes slightly more seasoned or if you are substituting one of the less spicy sausages for the kielbasa, use two spice packets for more flavor.
- 4. I often use “healthier”, whole wheat or tri color penne for this recipe rather than the plain white pasta. It’s all good!!
Garlic Bread time!
(and gluten-free for the GFE)!