- 6 ounces leftover teriyaki salmon
- 1/2 cup cooked short grain brown rice
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (around 1/2 large carrot)
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced avocado (one medium avocado)
- 1/2 cup diced English cucumber
- Teriyaki Sauce for drizzling
- Spicy Mayonnaise for drizzling (optional)
Teriyaki Salmon and Mango Rice Bowl is an amazingly delicious dish that's a perfect way to use up last nights leftover salmon and rice. By adding a few fresh ingredients, leftovers become gourmet and new. I also like this dish cold, but you can warm the teriyaki salmon and brown rice before adding the additional ingredients.
Shred the cooked salmon with a fork. Toss in the cooked short grain brown rice. Add the carrots, avocado, mango and cucumber. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and spicy mayonnaise as desired.
You can use any type of leftover salmon for this recipe, modifying the vegetables according to personal preference. I like this dish cold, but you can warm the salmon and rice before adding the rest of the ingredients.