- Nonstick vegetable spray
For the lasagna noodles
- 2 (14-ounce) cans hearts of palm lasagna noodles
For the filling
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 pound ground beef (plant based)
- 1 large egg (or 3 tablespoons JUST egg)
- 1 cup sliced green onions
For the Sauce
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
For the Cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella (plant based)
If your family is gluten intolerant, dairy free, plant based or beef eaters, you can adjust the ingredients to accommodate what your family likes. My only requirement is that, according to Kosher dietary laws, milk and meat are not to be combined.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 7.5-inch x 11-inch lasagna pan with nonstick spray.