Looking for a Passover Cholent recipe? Here’s one that I published a while ago: Kosher Everyday Passover Cholent
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup potato flakes (like instant mashed potato flakes)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour (not starch)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
For the dough
- Extra potato starch for rolling.
- Combine the potato starch, potato flakes, tapioca flour, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and olive oil.
- Stir until the ingredients are blended then knead until smooth.
- Allow the dough to rest for 5 minutes.
- Generously flour a rolling board with potato starch.
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces.
- Roll one piece into a very thin rectangle, rolling the dough as thinly as possible.
- Using a sharp knife or pasta roller, cut the egg noodles into the desired shapes.
- Set the cut pasta on a cookie sheet, cutting board or cooling rack.
- Repeat with the remaining 2 dough pieces.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta, gently stirring to separate the noodles.
- Return the water to a boil, then reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- Drain then serve.