|Sun Dried Tomato
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
“It’s a candy you feel good about giving to your kids.” I couldn’t have said it better myself. (www.torieandhoward.com)
- 2 thick slices Eytan’s Country Sun Dried Tomato Bread (or your favorite bread)
- 2 slices American cheese
- Earth Balance Spread
- 1 thick tomato slice
- Preheat a non-stick skillet.
- Spread a thin layer over each of the slices of bread.
- Place one slice of the bread spread side down in the skillet.
- Top with one slice of American cheese, the tomato slice, another slice of American cheese, then the second slice of bread – spread side up.
- Cook until cheese has somewhat melted and the bottom slice of bread is browned.
- Press down on the sandwich with a spatula, then carefully flip the sandwich to cook on the second side.
- Press down on the sandwich again, and cook until the second slice of bread is browned.
- Remove from the pan, slice in half and eat while hot and gooey!