|Check out how colorful & beautiful these are!|
|Spicy Lemon Hummus & Roasted Eggplant Dip|
- 1 chicken (about 3 lb) cut into eighths
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tsp)
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil (optional)
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- sliced scallions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Trim and discard excess fat from chicken pieces.
- Remove skin, if desired.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in prepared dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil, if using.
- Mix well.
- Using a pastry brush, coat chicken with half of marinade; reserve remaining marinade.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes,
- Coat chicken with remaining marinade; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake uncovered, 30 minutes longer, until glazed and golden
- Transfer to a serving platter; garnish with scallions.