- 2 pounds small whole white button mushrooms, washed
- 2 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 small hot read peppers (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large zip top bag, then seal it tightly.
- Gently massage the bag to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
- May be made up to 3 days in advance.