- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 pounds sugar snap peas (about 6 cups) strings removed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, divided (optional)
- Set a large skillet on high and heat the oil.
- Add sugar snap peas and garlic.
- Cook until sugar snaps are softened, about 5 or 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt, pepper flakes, and 1 teaspoon of the sesame seeds to taste.
- Continue cooking until sugar snap peas begin to turn a darker green.
- Serve warm or at room temperature and garnish with remaining sesame seeds.