- 12 prepared blintz wrappers
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted cinnamon for garnish
- Bring a large stock pot filled a ¼ of the way with water to a boil.
- Add sweet potatoes, cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook for approximately 30 minutes until potatoes give easily when pricked with a fork.
- Allow to cool.
- Peel potatoes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes with a potato masher or a fork.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Fill blintz wrappers and finish blintzes as directed above.
- Top with NUTMEG CREAM SAUCE, a small dusting of cinnamon, and chopped toasted pecans.