- 1/2 recipe Pizza Dough
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper finely diced
- 8 ounces fresh marinated mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° F Convection or 400° F Bake.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough to a 12” round.
- If not using a pizza stone, lightly grease a 12” pizza pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Place dough on a round pizza stone or prepared pan.
- Evenly spread marinara sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle the dough with the diced jalapeño pepper.
- Top with the fresh marinated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is completely melted and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.