- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon cracked rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Toss with the oil and spices.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, turning once halfway through baking.
- The original recipe calls for 1 tablespoon of oil per potato. I cut the recipe to 1 tablespoon for the whole recipe and then gave the potatoes a generous spray with non-stick vegetable spray. They came out great with less fat.
- For them to come out more browned though, you might need to add more oil.