- 3-4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 2 cups unflavored bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Spice Pack Mix
- Nonstick vegetable spray
- 1 large "Ziplock" gallon bag
- 1 very sharp knife
- 1 large skillet
- Mix bread crumbs and Spice Packet mix in a large gallon size “Ziplock” bag.
- Rinse cutlets under cool water.
- Slice the cutlets in half lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Place five or six cutlets in the bag.
- Seal and shake until all the cutlets are completely coated with bread crumbs.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick vegetable spray, turn heat to medium/high.
- Place the cutlets in a single layer in the skillet and cook until the edges of the cutlets start to turn white, around 5 minutes.
- Spray the cutlets with vegetable spray then flip.
- Cook another 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- If the cutlets seem to be browning too quickly, turn the heat down to medium.
- Cook cutlets in batches then serve warm.
- You can also bake the cutlets in a 350° F oven. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable spray. Spread cutlets in a single layer on the pan. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.