- 3 pounds potatoes (Yukon Gold, Red, or Idaho), scrubbed and cut into 1" pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 packet Spice Mix
- Non-stick vegetable spray
These easy to make potatoes are crispy on the outside and buttery soft on the inside.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle oil over potatoes.
- Mix to coat.
- Sprinkle Spice Packet Mix over the potatoes, mix to evenly coat.
- Spread evenly on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown.