- 4 large zucchini, sliced diagonally into 1/4 inch thick slices**
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack Spice Mix
Slice these succulent zucchini's on a bias for a beautiful grilled side dish.
- Preheat grill.
- Place zucchini in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle oil over zucchini.
- Mix to coat.
- Sprinkle Spice Packet Mix over the zucchini, mix to evenly coat.
- Place on grill and cook on each side approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve hot straight from the grill.
- ** You can also use assorted vegetables cut into large chunks for this recipe such as vibrant red, green and yellow peppers, sweet onions, and mushrooms.