- 1 pound goat cheese
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- ? teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives
These upscale blintzes are a trendy version of the classic cheese filled blintz. Served with a sour cream dill sauce, these flavorful blintzes are sure to wow your guests!
- Combine the cheese and egg in a medium bowl. Stir until smooth. Add the pepper, salmon, dill and chives. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Note: You can use an herbed goat cheese for extra flavor!