- 5 ounces mini marshmallows
- 2 cups matzoh farfel
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 12 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tablespoon oil
With all the time consuming Pesach preparations, it’s nice to have a super-zippy-quick treat recipe to fall back on. These treats are sweet and crunchy, and best of all chocolaty!!
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the mini-marshmallows, matzoh farfel, and walnuts. Set aside.
- Combine the oil with the melted chocolate and stir until smooth. Pour the melted chocolate over the marshmallow-farfel-walnut mix. Stir until all the ingredients are completely coated with chocolate. Drop a spoonful at a time on the prepared cookie sheet. Refrigerate until set.
- Alternative method: Spread the entire mixture on the baking sheet in an even layer. Refrigerate until set, then break into bite size pieces.