- 1/4 cup quinoa flour (40g)
- 1/3 cup water
- dash salt
- Nonstick spray or olive oil for browning
These incredibly versatile tortillas are easy to make, gluten free, and Kosher For Passover. You can use them for tacos, wraps and anything else you'd like to have a tortilla for! Let me know how yours turn out!!!
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl. Set asike.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spray a thin layer of nonstick spray, or spread a thin layer of olive oil on the pan.
- Pour the batter into the center of the pan and spread into a larger circle with a spatula.
- Heat for a few minutes, then flip to brown on the second side.
- For a more well done tortilla, cook again on both sides.
- Transfer to a plate and allow to cool.
- Eat with you favorite fillings!!!!
- If you don't have quinoa flour you can make some in a blender/food processor or coffee/spice grinder.
- This recipe can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled. Feel free to make lots!