- 24 ounces fresh whole cranberries
- 1 can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 can pineapple chunks or tidbits, with juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
I just started making this recipe in my Electric Pressure Cooker this year. It took me a while to get the consistency right. If you like a more whole berry sauce, cook for a shorter amount of time.
- Combine all the ingredients in the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid and close the pressure valve.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 6 minutes, then manually release the pressure.
- Chill before serving.
- You can also add fresh apple chunks to this recipe.
- If you'd like to make this recipe on the stovetop, combine all the ingredients in a large pot. Cook over medium/low heat for around 30 minutes until the berries begin to pop.