- 1/2 recipe Pizza Dough
- 3/4 cup Garden Fresh Pesto
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 8 ounces shredded pizza or part skim mozzarella cheese (or feta cheese)
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough to a 12” round.
- If not using a pizza stone, lightly grease a 12” pizza pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Place dough on a round pizza stone or prepared pan.
- Evenly spread the pesto over the dough.
- Sprinkle the dough with the fresh basil leaves.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is completely melted and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.