- Leftover roasted chicken (at least 2 chicken breasts or chicken thighs, skin and bones removed), torn into chunks.
- Leftover roasted potatoes
- 1 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 64 ounces low sodium chicken stock
Leftover roasted chicken and potatoes make a fantastic, hot, comforting weekday hearty chicken soup.
- Place all the ingredients into the Electric Pressure Cooker Pot.
- Set the mode to "Soup". Lock the lid and seal the vent. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes, then manually release the pressure.
- Serve hot.
- If you don't have leftovers, you can purchase grocery store rotisserie chicken and add fresh potatoes.
- You can use a pound of baby carrots. I'd cut them in half before adding them to the recipe.
- This soup can also be made on the stove top or in a slow cooker. Adjust the cooking time accordingly.