- 2 chickens, cut into eighths, skin removed
- 1 cup your favorite Sabra Humus (like spinach & artichoke or basil and pesto)
- non-stick vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Set aside.
- Place the chicken on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Spread the humus on the chicken with a pastry brush making sure to coat completely.
- Bake for 60 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned.
- This dish is great for the GFE (Gluten Free Eater).