- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute (for sealing blintzes)
- Your favorite Blintz filling
- Oil, butter, or non-stick vegetable spray for frying
- Remove a pre-made blintz wrapper from the stack.
- Place approximately one tablespoon of filling around 1 ½ inches from the top of the wrapper.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper over the filling slightly over lapping.
- Brush a small amount of liquid egg over the bottom of the inside of the wrap.
- Fold the top of the wrap over the filling and roll, pressing lightly to seal at the end.
- Set aside on a plate. Finish remaining filling with the rest of the wrappers.
- In a large (preferably non-stick) skillet heat oil, butter, or non-stick vegetable spray until hot.
- Place blintzes in pan, seam side down and fry on medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Flip blintzes and repeat on second side.
- Remove from pan.
- For a lower fat blintz, bake in the oven at 350° F for 10-15 minutes until brown, but they are crispier (and yummier!) fried.