- 2 medium yellow/golden beets
- 2 medium red beets
- 1/2 small onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Spiralize the gold beets into a medium bowl, then spiralize the red beets into a separate larger bowl.
- Reserve the extra pieces from the spiralizer and set aside for the Beet Borscht.
- Add the onion and honey to the red beets.
- Add the gold beets to the larger bowl and toss to combine.
- Top with the dried parsley.
- Serve room temperature or cold.