- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/2 cup plant based margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons Hibiscus Flower Powder
Light, tangy, fruity and slightly sweet, this popcorn is made with super healthy Hibiscus Flower popcorn. It's the perfect healthy snack, and the gorgeous color is perfect for festive get togethers.
- Air pop the popcorn into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Place a large full sheet pan sized piece of parchment or Silpat mats on the counter. Save for later.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the margarine with the sugar, then raise the heat to medium and bring to a boil.
- Allow the mixture to boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat
- Add the water and the Hibiscus Flower powder. Stir to combine.
- Pour the Hibiscus Flower Glaze over the popcorn. Toss using a large heat proof spatula, making sure all the popcorn kernels are coated.
- Spread the coated popcorn onto the prepared parchment/Silpat mat. Allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.