- 1 6 oz cup Fruit Flavored or Honey Flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp. liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute (for sealing blintzes)
- 1 tsp. sugar or honey (optional)
- Frozen fruit to match the blintz flavor -- defrosted
- Powdered sugar
- Fruit cup to match the blintz flavor
Creamy Greek yogurt in your favorite flavor as a tangy blintz filling...yum!
- Remove a pre-made blintz wrapper from the stack.
- Place approximately one tablespoon of filling around 1 ½ inches from the top of the wrapper.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper over the filling slightly overlapping.
- Brush a small amount of liquid egg over the bottom of the inside of the wrap.
- Fold the top of the wrap over the filling and roll, pressing lightly to seal at the end.
- Set aside on a plate.
- Finish remaining filling with the rest of the wrappers.
- In a large (preferably non-stick) skillet heat oil or non-stick vegetable spray until hot.
- Place blintzes in pan, seam side down and fry on medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Flip blintzes and repeat on second side.
- Remove from pan.