- 3 cubes frozen crushed garlic, defrosted
- 1/3 cup 100% extra virgin olive oil
- 7-8 matzohs
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line several cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil and garlic, mixing to thoroughly combine.
- Place the matzohs on the prepared cookie sheets, working in batches if necessary.
- Using a pastry brush or spoon, brush the matzohs with the garlic infused oil.
- Sprinkle the matzohs with sea salt.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes until browned.
- Break into pieces and serve.
- These matzohs can be stored in an airtight Ziplock bag for 3-4 days.