- Corn kernels cut from leftover Fire Pit Corn (I used 4)
- 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas, drained
- 1 large red pepper, seeded then diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
The corn is already seasoned by you, so I don't add any extra flavor except maybe salt and pepper to taste. The amount of corn you use is completely up to you...just make sure to make a few extra - the corn gets gobbled up fast!
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Serve immediately.
- This salad can be made a day in advance and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.