- 2 cups white grape juice
- 4 *3-ounce) packages sugar-free unflavored gelatin
- 1 bottle (25.4 oz.) sparkling grape juice, at room temperature
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- 10 Champagne glasses
- 1 long wooden skewer or chopstick
- Place the white grape juice in a medium pot. Sprinkle the gelatin over the juice and immediately whisk to remove any clumps.
- Allow the gelatin to sit for 5 to 10 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Heat the juice/gelatin mixture over medium-low heat until the liquid is warm and clear. Pour the sparkling grape juice over the warmed juice/gelatin and vigorously whisk to combine. You can also use an immersion blender to blend the two mixtures together.
- Evenly ladle the blended mixture into the Champagne glasses.
- Place 3 or 4 frozen raspberries on the top of the gelatin mixture in each glass. Use the long wooden skewer to gently push the raspberries partially down into the glasses in a decorative distribution. Top each glass with an additional raspberry or two.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours until gelatin is completely set. Serve chilled.