- 15 ounces pure packed pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup whipping cream, or coconut milk - pareve
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust, unbaked
- whipped topping for garnish
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, what could be better than a pareve, easy to make Pumpkin Pie?!! By substituting pareve whipping cream for the traditional evaporated milk we get a delicious, creamy, pareve, Pumpkin Pie. This recipe uses a ready made deep dish pie crust and uses only one-bowl for a speedy quick prep and cleanup, so your time is spent with your guests this Thanksgiving!! It’s “Easy Shmeasy”!!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl combine ingredients in order listed. Mix thoroughly. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for one hour until center is completely set. Cool.
- Serve with whipped topping and a little cinnamon for an elegant classic dessert!
- I updated the recipe to include coconut milk instead of the pareve whipping cream for the more health minded readers. I leave that decision is in your capable hands!