- 10-12 medium or large apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- Diet orange pop (1-2 liters depending upon the size and quantity of apples)
- Nonstick vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray a 9x13 inch casserole dish with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Place apples in the prepared baking pan.
- Pour the diet orange pop over the apples until just covered.
- Bake for 45 minutes until apples are cooked through and slightly caramelized.
- Serve warm with whipped cream. (These are also great cold!)