- 15 ounces pure pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup coconut cream - pareve
- 1 9" Pie Crust, unbaked
- Coconut Whipped Cream (recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl combine ingredients in order listed. Mix thoroughly. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for one hour until center is completely set. Cool.
- Serve with Coconut Whipped Cream and a little cinnamon for an elegant classic dessert!
- This recipe can easily be made gluten free by using a gluten free pie crust. I love the frozen ones at Whole Foods.