- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 large egg
- Additional salt or sugar (optional)
- Non-stick vegetable spray
- Whisk or fork
- 3 quart work bowl
- Non-stick frying pan
- Large spatula for flipping wraps
- Silicone or metal spatula for spreading batter
- Ladle (or 1 cup measuring cup)
- 1 cup measuring cup
- Plat for stacking wraps
- Waxed paper
You can make these gluten free by substituting gluten-free flour for the all-purpose flour.
- In a 3 quart work bowl (medium) blend egg and water together using a whisk or fork.
- Whisk in flour until smooth.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Ladle batter onto the center of the skillet.
- Immediately spread the batter into a larger circle using the silicone spatula.
- When batter is nearly cooked through, use the large spatula to flip the wrap over to cook on the second side.
- Cook the wrap for another minute, then remove to a plate to cool.
- Stack blintz wraps between sheets of waxed paper.