- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a blender (or using an immersion blender), beat eggs.
- Add potato starch, water, and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Lightly grease a crepe pan or skillet.
- Heat over medium-high heat.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons batter and swirl the pan to coat the bottom with a thin layer.
- Let cook until crepe is firm and edges appear golden, about 1 minute.
- Flip crepe, using a slotted spatula.
- Cook for 15 seconds and flip over onto plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter, re-greasing pan as necessary.
- Stack crepes as they are completed.