- 2 8 oz. pkg. Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup egg beaters® 99% egg substitute
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pinapple extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 16 oz. can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 Lowfat Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
This unusual Cheesecake is the perfect end to a Milchig Shavuos meal. The tropical taste will be sure to surprise your guests - and of course its almost fat-free!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Lowfat Graham Cracker Crust Recipe in a 9 inch springform pan, bringing the crust 1 inch up on the sides of the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla, pinapple extract and coconut extract until fluffy. Stir in pineapple tidbits until well blended. Pour into prepared crust and bake for 1 hour. Chill in refrigerator until cool. Remove sides of springform pan, place on serving dish and top with shredded coconut. Serve!