|The perfect Tu B’Shvat Soup!!|
- 12 cups water
- 24 ounces dried fruit assortment
- 3 3 ounce packages raspberry gelatin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Additional peeled and cut up fresh fruit (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a large stock pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 60 minutes.
- Allow the soup to cool, then refrigerate for at least four hours until completely chilled.
- Serve topped with optional whipped cream and additional fresh fruit if desired.
- For a less sweet soup use two packages of gelatin and 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice.