- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 10 ounces parve semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder salt, orange juice, eggs, oil, and vanilla until it forms a dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again to evenly distribute the chips.
- Divide the dough in half and shape each half into a log about 10 to 12 inches long by 3 to 5 inches wide.
- Flatten each loaf slightly.
- Place the 2 loaves on the prepared pan, about 5 inches apart.
- Place in an airtight container or freezer bags and store at room temperature for up to five days or freeze up to three months.