The truffle oil and shiitake mushrooms make this humble cauliflower rice taste decadent! You won’t even believe it’s healthy too!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white truffle oil or a very generous spray of truffle oil spray
- 2 24-ounce packages frozen cauliflower rice, defrosted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 cup shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the white truffle oil and the cauliflower rice. Sauté until the cauliflower is dry, around 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the garlic and shiitake mushrooms. Sauté for an additional 2 minutes until the garlic and mushrooms are soft.
- Remove the cauliflower rice from the heat and toss in the green onions and black pepper.
- Can be served hot or cold.
- You can halve this recipe if you need to.
- If you don’t have truffle oil, you can use avocado or canola oil.
- Serving Size: 8