- Melons of your choice such as cantaloupe, watermelon, or honey dew peeled and cut into cubes
- Fruits of your choice such as strawberries, blueberries, or peaches (peeled if necessary)
- Lime juice to taste
- 1–2 envelopes strawberry or raspberry flavored jello
- Heavy whipping cream
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Working in batches, place the fruit in the bowl of a large food processor.
- Pulse to process the fruit and melon, and then remove to a large bowl.
- Add the jello to the last batch of processed fruit, then combine with the rest of the ground fruit in the large bowl.
- Add lemon and lime juice to taste.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Spoon soup into cups or small bowls.
- Garnish with cream and mint leaves.
- Serve to happy guests.