Spinach Strawberry and Mango Salad is bursting with healthy spinach, fresh strawberries, bright mango, hearty quinoa, crunchy almonds and a light fruity vinaigrette. You can add some (plant based feta) for a tangy creaminess. This is the perfect summer salad your whole family will love!
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 2 mangos, diced (around 2 cups)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large green onions, sliced (around 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 – 1 cup (plant based) feta, optional
- 1/2 cup light raspberry or fruit flavored vinaigrette
- additional strawberries and slivered almonds for garnish.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl.
- Add the strawberries, diced manto, green onions slivered almonds and quinoa. Toss to combine.
- Toss in the feta, if using, then drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Garnish with additional sliced strawberries and slivered almonds.
It is better not to store this salad combined…You can prep all the ingredients in advance and store them individually in airtight containers. Then, when you are ready to serve the salad, simply toss them all together in your salad bowl.
The feta cheese is optional. You can add plant based or dairy feta to the salad if you like.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 9.8 g
- Sodium: 32.6 mg
- Fat: 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.6 g
- Fiber: 6.1 g
- Protein: 7.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Strawberry, Spinach, Mango, Quinoa, Salad, Summer Salad, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Plant Based, Pareve, Shabbat Salad, Healthy Salad