- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, washed & dried
- 2 large mangos, peeled and diced
- 1 pound strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Splenda (or sugar)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, Splenda and canola oil.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, sliced strawberries, and diced mango.
- Toss to combine.
- Pour dressing over the salad.
- Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the walnuts over the salad.
- Serve chilled.
- When mangos aren’t in season, or I don’t have any handy, I use one or two snack sized containers of diced peaches. The salad is still great and there isn’t a big difference in taste! How easy is that!