This Smoked Salmon Charcuterie Board is made with premium Togarashi Smoked Salmon, gluten free super seed and almond crackers, loads of fresh veggies, and dairy-free cheese (except the pinwheels) this is a gorgeous Shavuot or brunch charcuterie board!
- 1 package round crunchy crackers
- 1 large English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 purple onion, cut into thin wedges and then fanned out
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) sliced black olives
- 4–8 ounces (Togarashi) smoked salmon
- 1 package (plant based) cheese wedges
- 1 (6.5-ounce) block (plant based) cream cheese, can be flavored
- smoked salmon pinwheels (optional)
- dill for garnish
- Assemble the board from tail to head to mimic scales.
- Garnish with black olives for bubbles and the fish eye.
- Add fresh dill to garnish.
- Serve chilled.
You can adjust the ingredients according to your preferences.
If you don’t have a fish shaped board, feel free to assemble the ingredients on a flat board.
Keywords: Charcuterie, Charcuterie Board, Smoked Salmon Charcuterie Board, Gluten Free, Shavuot, Nine Days