These incredibly versatile tortillas are easy to make, gluten free, and Kosher For Passover. You can use them for tacos, wraps and anything else you’d like to have a tortilla for! Let me know how yours turn out!!!
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour (40g)
- 1/3 cup water
- dash salt
- Nonstick spray or olive oil for browning
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl. Set asike.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spray a thin layer of nonstick spray, or spread a thin layer of olive oil on the pan.
- Pour the batter into the center of the pan and spread into a larger circle with a spatula.
- Heat for a few minutes, then flip to brown on the second side.
- For a more well done tortilla, cook again on both sides.
- Transfer to a plate and allow to cool.
- Eat with you favorite fillings!!!!
- If you don’t have quinoa flour you can make some in a blender/food processor or coffee/spice grinder.
- This recipe can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled. Feel free to make lots!
- Serving Size: 1