If you’re looking for a super tasty, healthier, baked, high protein, super speedy dinner option, look no further. Nacho Quest Chip Tilapia is quick to make with just four ingredients! It’s so simple even your kids could help! Packed with nacho chip flavor, Nacho Quest Chip Tilapia even has that satisfying nacho chip crunch. Not much is better than that!
- 5–6 fresh tilapia fillets
- 3 bags Nacho Quest Chips crunched
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- nonstick vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a half sheet pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Place the crunched chips and starch in separate dipping pans/plates, and the eggs in a large bowl/pan suitable for dipping the fish into.
- Dip a fillet into the starch, coating completely and shaking off any excess, then dip in the egg mixture making sure to cover with egg. If there are any spots with no egg, dip again or spoon more egg over the fish. Press the fish into the chips on both sides. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining fish fillets.
Quest Nutrition Protein Chips, Cheddar & Sour CreamBuy Now →
Quest Nutrition Tortilla Style Protein ChipsBuy Now →
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half SheetBuy Now →
To crunch the Quest chips, Dear Husband recommends making a hole in the top of the bag to get all the air out before smashing the bag. He says that if you don’t do that you run the risk of exploding the bag while pounding on it to smush the chips. Me thinks he may know that from experience, eh?
For an even crispier fish, or if you don’t want to heat up your oven, you can make Nacho Quest Chip Tilapia in your air fryer!
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 258
- Sugar: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 266.8 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.4 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 35.5 g
- Cholesterol: 156 mg
Keywords: Fish, Tilapia, Diary Easy fish recipe, fast fish recipe, chip fish, taco fish, gluten free, high protien, dairy, Kosher, Shavuot, Nine days