Festive Jello Champagne Cups are made with sparkling grape juice and fresh fruit. They’re beautiful, fruity, delicious and even kid friendly. Best of all, they’re served in individual champagne glasses so everyone gets their own.
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 4 *3-ounce) packages sugar-free unflavored gelatin
- 1 bottle (25.4 oz.) sparkling grape juice, at room temperature
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- 10 Champagne glasses
- 1 long wooden skewer or chopstick
- Place the white grape juice in a medium pot. Sprinkle the gelatin over the juice and immediately whisk to remove any clumps.
- Allow the gelatin to sit for 5 to 10 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Heat the juice/gelatin mixture over medium-low heat until the liquid is warm and clear. Pour the sparkling grape juice over the warmed juice/gelatin and vigorously whisk to combine. You can also use an immersion blender to blend the two mixtures together.
- Evenly ladle the blended mixture into the Champagne glasses.
- Place 3 or 4 frozen raspberries on the top of the gelatin mixture in each glass. Use the long wooden skewer to gently push the raspberries partially down into the glasses in a decorative distribution. Top each glass with an additional raspberry or two.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours until gelatin is completely set. Serve chilled.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: Jello cups, sparkling gelatin, sparkling jello, New Years Eve recipe, kosher, gluten free, plant based, dairy free